- The term “bobseabrook.net,” “us.” or “we” refers to the owner of the website with a registered office in Niagara Region, Ontario, Canada. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of this website is prohibited, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Trademarks reproduced in this website, not the property of, or licensed to, bobseabrook.net, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages or maybe a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
Collection of Information
- Collection of personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. A visitor’s information fulfills a specific request.
- This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example, to respond to a contact submission form.
- The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. For example, cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors.
- We cannot collect personal information via cookies and other tracking technology. However, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information, and aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
- We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation.
- We may do so when:
- (1) permitted or required by law; or,
- (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
- (3) investigating fraud that has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents, and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
- All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt-out of further mailings.
- By e-mail: postmaster
- We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. bobseabrook.net will post any changes to this policy.